So here is a picture at the end of week 28...a lot changes over a short amount of time it feels like! Time is just flying by now with only 2 1/2 months left...yikes, I am excited but enjoying this time that Dwayne and I have just the two of us still and treasure the quiet and freedom. It will all come in time!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Week 28
So here is a picture at the end of week 28...a lot changes over a short amount of time it feels like! Time is just flying by now with only 2 1/2 months left...yikes, I am excited but enjoying this time that Dwayne and I have just the two of us still and treasure the quiet and freedom. It will all come in time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep you big little baby mama...looking good!
I can say that 'cause I'm your mama:)
Post a Comment