Saturday, November 29, 2008
2nd (and probably last) Ultrasound
So, this last thursday we had an ultrasound here in Manitoba at week 21 (apparently they only do an ultrasound around week 20 unless the doctor sees something that concerns them enough to do further ultrasounds)! It was so special to be able to see our baby - OURS!!! Really, for both of us we went into it with some initial apprehension again because of all the stuff in the past but things looked good to our uneducated eyes - baby was moving lots, yawning and flexing their hands, and very flexible with the feet down near the head (and its head was as low as possible which makes sense because I definitely felt that earlier this week when I went jogging!). And...sorry, our baby has decided to surprise you with its gender when it is born - it was VERY MODEST with its legs tightly closed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool! Those pics were awesome... amazing to see that little one moving around! Yep, I guess you guys will just have to wait and be surprised then with the gender. :)
Post a Comment