Thursday, November 13, 2008

First doctor's appointment in MB

Well, this morning we finally had our first prenatal doctor's appointment here in Manitoba. Looks like my doctor is really nice here in Ste.Anne, and she said is planning to delivery our baby also which is a big plus! If I have to get a C-section (which hopefully won't be the case), she would come with me to Steinbach and then I would come back to the Ste. Anne hospital for the recovery. Apparently it is very nice with big labor/delivery rooms so one of these days we are going to get a tour. Really she wasn't able to tell me much yet besides that my uterus is where it is supposed to be?!? Anyway, she is also booking an ultrasound for me but couldn't guarentee how soon they will get me in so we will see. Also got all the rest of my appointments booked - one every month for this first while, and then more regularily at the end.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you all but near the end of week 17 (I am near the end of week 19 now) I fianlly told Dwayne that I was sure I was feeling our baby:) It has just got more and more over the last while which is really cool and reassuring! Can't wait til Dwayne can feel our baby kick too - he is definitely getting antsy for that!

No comments: