As you can see we got our REAL christmas tree up:) I love the smell and it has been fun this year to hear (and see) the pine cones cracking more open as the tree has got warmer in the house. Never experienced that before! And this picture includes me at the end of 22 weeks (but hopefully you can tell I am posing extra for the camera:)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Putting up the christmas tree
As you can see we got our REAL christmas tree up:) I love the smell and it has been fun this year to hear (and see) the pine cones cracking more open as the tree has got warmer in the house. Never experienced that before! And this picture includes me at the end of 22 weeks (but hopefully you can tell I am posing extra for the camera:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the smell and look of real trees too... but don't like having to remember to water it and the cleanup afterwards. Awww... you're glowing! :)
I found you. I hope you don't mind. I can't believe house fast the time is going. I guess it's probably not as fast for you. You look great!
What!? You're posing?! (-;
miss you
Post a Comment