Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Week 24


Here is a photo taken during week 24...it seems like my belly grows lots one week and then I don't notice a change for a week or two, and then it goes through another growing spurt! This feels like a "growing spurt" week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there "big momma"! :)

Diana Z said...

Wow the ticker says only 3 1/2 months till baby arrives...I better get on the diapers and such right after Christmas!
Looking good!

Tara said...

Yep, hard to believe only a few more months to go! Woo hoo! ;)

millmay said...

This next month you'll grow A LOT! I felt like I grew out of everything all at once! You look amazing Pam!

Luv, Steph

Stacey said...

Hi Pam! Congrats on the little one :) You are such a cute pregnant mommy! Where are you guys living right now?