
Wow, guess I have been a little busy and preoccupied these days! Just thought I would do another small post while I was thinking of it. So this last weekend was full for us but Kaylee managed it wonderfully - she met almost all of her aunties on my dad's side at a baby shower for us on Saturday (and some cousin in-laws), and then she met all her aunts and uncles and most of her cousins on my mom's side on Sunday at our Easter gathering (where they also had another surprise baby shower for us). This is the side where Kaylee is the first great grandchild - that explains the 4 generation picture. I am the oldest grandchild, and a couple of my aunts just had babies early this year also so I guess Kaylee will have kids her age to play with. I was very glad to be able to "show" her off when she is still so young, and that I am feeling well and up to it. That had been my hope to have her earlier so that I could enjoy Easter and this time with family, and it happened that way:) And the other picture is our baby announcement - pics taken by my talented husband, and the card made by the new grandma - THANKS:)
2 comments:
Pam, you mean Kaylee was able to meet most of her Great Aunts and Uncles.
Ooops, guess I haven't got used to all the "new terms" with having to break the ice being the first grandchild, the first to get married, and the first to have a baby (the great grandchild)! And so I also meant her "2nd cousins" - is the the right term?!?
Post a Comment