Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kaylee Moriah has arrived:)





So...Kaylee Moriah Koop arrived on March 29th at 2:27am weighing 6 lbs 12.5 oz and was 21.5 inches long! Lucky we had taken some last minute pregnancy pics b/c she surprised us with her earlyness...maybe one day I will get around to posting some of those last pregnancy pics for you...but right now I am a bit distracted and occupied with other things:) I am recovering well and so far I feel blessed with how much she is sleeping (I know, I know...she is a newborn...but it is giving me catchup time right now) and how alert she is when she is awake. I must say me and her daddy are pretty infatuated right now! We will see in time but already seems to have a "good routine" which involves sleeping a 5-6 hour stint during the night, and even in the last day she has really seemed to get the hang of nursing which is so encouraging. Anyway, off to enjoy some quiet time before I am summoned next:)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations Pam & Dwayne! She's a little sweetie...looks like a little Pam from the pictures posted. I can just imagine all the excitement over at your house these days :)

Stacey said...

She's beautiful! Congrats :)