So here are some more pics! Over this last week I feel like my belly has just begun to pop out even more and become harder, and I think baby is exploring more with its hands and feet. I have felt hard little "fists" or "heels" pushing around harder than I have felt before...and it has also decided that "bouncing" on my bladder is fun to - can't say I had experienced that yet this pregnancy! Anyway, enough details:) Now my doctor's appointments are every 2 weeks - I can see why with all the weekly changes. So now I am off to an appointment now...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
End of Week 32
So here are some more pics! Over this last week I feel like my belly has just begun to pop out even more and become harder, and I think baby is exploring more with its hands and feet. I have felt hard little "fists" or "heels" pushing around harder than I have felt before...and it has also decided that "bouncing" on my bladder is fun to - can't say I had experienced that yet this pregnancy! Anyway, enough details:) Now my doctor's appointments are every 2 weeks - I can see why with all the weekly changes. So now I am off to an appointment now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only 6 weeks left!
You are starting to really pop out. You look great!
Post a Comment