Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Baby (and belly) are growing bigger by the day!
It never ceases to amaze me how much my belly keeps stretching and growing and getting harder all the time! It is really a miracle of the life within and how God orchestrates all this, and how everything just seems to adapt. It was exciting this morning when I felt not just a hard lump pushing out from within my belly but I believe it was baby's foot with its toes...I am looking forward to the day when I actually can see it pushing out and see the "imprint" of the foot (I have been told people see that at times later in pregnancy)! And it was also interesting when I went to a mom's session this morning and there were lots of babies crying and making noise, baby was VERY active - seemed like was feeling left out and wanted to get in on the fun and "socialize"...it didn't quit kicking around until the rest of the babies finally settled down! Interesting...does this mean we will have a "social, outgoing" personality in our kid?!? Who knows, but it is fun to guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment