The days are quickly flying by and so we thought we better snap a couple more pictures while I still have this big belly to show off - its taken a whole 9 months to grow you know! Definitely beginning to feel that this is nearing the end of this pregnancy and at times I take a big gulp realizing any day we will have a little one to take care of. No more nice long relaxing naps in the afternoon sun like I just took but life moves on and we are looking forward to this next step God has for us! Hope you enjoy the pictures:)
Friday, March 27, 2009
End of week 38...
The days are quickly flying by and so we thought we better snap a couple more pictures while I still have this big belly to show off - its taken a whole 9 months to grow you know! Definitely beginning to feel that this is nearing the end of this pregnancy and at times I take a big gulp realizing any day we will have a little one to take care of. No more nice long relaxing naps in the afternoon sun like I just took but life moves on and we are looking forward to this next step God has for us! Hope you enjoy the pictures:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment