Thursday, December 4, 2008
I think baby wants more room...
Well, last night I noticed I was feeling really uncomfortable and my belly felt really tight. When I felt closer I realized I felt a hard lump on one side and not on the other - definitely felt like baby's head or knees or something. Dwayne thinks it was trying to turn around more. I think it was maybe trying to tell me that there wasn't much room left for it once my stomach was full of supper as well and my evening tea! This morning it felt much better - when there is no food in my stomach fighting for space:) And...now I must admit that I have an "outie" belly button! It used to be a distinct "innie", but now you know you often see pregnant womens' belly buttons making a bump under their shirts - well that is officially me. Can't say I am that excited right now...but it does make it easier to clean. Anyway, you probably didn't want to hear all that but I thought it was kind of fun and something I had never thought of before becoming pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes you are right...too much information. Don't worry there will be more light bulb moments for you as a first time mom:)
I am still having them as a mom:) I guess as grandma to be...my moments will be down the road.
Post a Comment